Century Tip Tornado Match Beach Rod
Availability: Out of stock
Please choose your deposit percentage:
Please choose your package plan:
*Choose v12finance package plan
The Tip Tornado Match is versatile because it is easy to cast and covers a wide variety of conditions. The original rods were prototyped on the Sound of Mull, Western Highlands where they really rattled dogfish and conger to depths of over 300ft with powerful tides. A proven Home and International Match winner when a gentle lob of a big pork pie size crab bait into the back of the breaking surf – got the desired results.
It has a slightly less pronounced J curve action than its stable mate, the Super Match, when under moderate compression and this continues more progressively into the barrel of the tip when under full compression. The sensitivity is still acute and it will suit a relaxed casting style such as overhead or off the ground.
-Two piece, equal length, 13ft 6" blank
- Gearbox design butt and Autoclave technology
- Blank colour: 2×2 carbon twill – upper butt, 3k-1k carbon lower tip, unground UD carbon upper tip
- Factory finish
- Fuji Titanium K Guides tied in red metallic and jet black
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands on the upper and lower butt
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- 3M reflective tape between top two guides
- Century carbon reducer available as optional extra
- Century sliding reel seat with integrated coaster
- Century partitioned rod case
- Casts 4-6ozs
This product can be purchased on up to 9 months interest free credit (subject to credit scored application). Please ring 02380 510077 for further details.