Nash Tackle Titan Hide XL Bivvy
The world beating compact Titan Hide just grew up!
Replicating the leading rigid frame shelter choice for the hardcore, but adding greater floorspace, headroom, rear vents, visibility and coverage the Titan Hide XL brings speed, strength and lightweight convenience to the session carper.
Arriving soon! (Latest ETA early December.) We are now taking telephone/shop visit pre-orders from our initial stock delivery of this latest product launch from Nash Tackle . (Note - No payment will be taken until goods are in stock and available for shipping.)
Availability: Out of stock
The Titan Hide XL boasts an innovative internal mesh roof, secured with fast fit toggles and elastics, preventing condensation drip from the ceiling of the Hide directly above a bed. The mesh roof can be left in place while the Hide XL is packed away or removed for high summer conditions.
Accommodating Wide and even Emperor Sleep Systems with ease, without touching the sides, and still leaving plenty of room for your luggage and session comfort essentials, the Hide XL is the go anywhere fast erect shelter of choice.
- Increased footprint, headroom and visibility
- 5000mm Hydrostatic Head 420D nylon tape seamed construction
- Five leg, single movement fast erect design
- High strength Titan centre block
- Flat back for maximum usable room
- Removable internal Damp Skin reduces condensation drip
- Rear mesh vents for cooling air flow
- Twin Velcro rod retaining straps
- Supplied with T pegs and carry bag
Approx. weight: 6.2kg
Approx. dimensions: 152cm (h) x 280cm (w) x 210cm (d)
Height of front peak: 130cm
This product can be purchased on up to 10 months interest free credit (subject to credit scored application). Please ring 02380 510077 for further details.