Shimano Aero Technium 12000XTB Mgs Reel
Availability: In stock
Super slow 2 speed oscillation lays line unbelievably close to the next, ensuring that the line leaves the spool with minimum friction, adding yards to any cast.
A silky smooth, fast adjustment drag combined with Baitrunner Spool II, 9 shielded Anti-Rust bearings, a one piece bail arm equipped with a slim profile folding handle, which when paired with the X-Ship cold forged gearing, delivers unrivalled cranking power.
An understated matt black finish really makes this reel stand out from the competition, but the biggest feature of this reel is the weight, or the lack of it.... Everything has been reduced in weight so that maximum power can be converted to the cast.
- Magnesium body and Ci4+ rotor dramatically reduces the weight of the reel to just 500g
- X-Ship gearing for maximum winding power and efficiency
- AR-C spool for reduced line backlash when casting
- Super Slow Oscillation (100 turns per full oscillation) and Aero Wrap II for the ultimate line lay
- Nine shielded AR-B bearings and one roller bearing providing ultra smooth performance
- Baitrunner Spool II
- 'Cult' black version of the award winning Aero Technium Mgs 10000
- New line guard and slimmer handle
- Supplied with a Cold Forged Aluminium spare spool
Gear ratio - 4.3:1
Line cap. - 525yds/12lb
Weight - 500g
This product can be purchased on up to 9 months credit (subject to credit scored application). Please ring 02380 510077 for further details.