Reuben Heaton Standard Angling Dial Scales
The Standard Angling Dial Scales are designed to meet all the basic requirements of the modern angler.
Spend £75 for Free Delivery
Spend £280 or more for finance
Availability: In stock
With improved specification, the Standard Angling Scale features a single revolution format with increased weight range specification over other standard scale models on the market.
With accuracy of over one part in 250, they are a good performance scale for all angling disciplines.
- High impact polycarbonate body and lens
- “Negative look” high visibility dials
- Dual metric and imperial scale readings
- Highly corrosion-resistant interiors
- Large tare/zero facility to 15% of capacity
- Stainless steel hook and hanging points
- Full overload protection
- Comprehensive after scales servicing & calibration facilities
Scale Diameter - 170mm
Top Hook to Hang Point Length - 285mm
Weight - 800g
Available to weigh up to 60lb x 2oz (27kg x 100g) divisions, 120lb x 4oz (54kg x 200g) divisions or 220lb x 8oz (100kg x 500g) divisions.