Century Kompressor S (Sport) Beach Rod
Availability: In stock
Please choose your deposit percentage:
Please choose your package plan:
*Choose v12finance package plan
The Kompressor S is the great all rounder and you do not need to be a mighty pendulum warrior to get results.
An easy action in the tip focused into a progressive Gearbox butt allows you to access the power zones and release the stored energy at your discretion rather than the rods. Ideal for heavy to mixed ground with the occasional excursion into less demanding conditions: never forget that a medium to powerful rod can always fish shingle shores and medium tidal streams, as well as the heavy stuff, but this is not true in reverse. Flexibility is king for an angler that explores.
- Two piece, equal length, 13ft 10" blank
- Gearbox design butt and Autoclave technology
- Blank colour: 3K-3Kcarbon twill, upper butt, unground UD carbon tip
- Factory finish
- Fuji Titanium K-Guides tied in metallic green and jet black
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands, upper and lower butt
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- 3M Reflective tape on the top guides
- Century carbon reducer available as optional extra
- Century sliding reel seat with integrated coaster
- Century partitioned rod case
- Casts 4-7ozs
This product can be purchased on up to 9 months interest free credit (subject to credit scored application). Please ring 02380 510077 for further details.