Century Kompressor SS (Super Sport) Beach Rod
Availability: In stock
Please choose your deposit percentage:
Please choose your package plan:
*Choose v12finance package plan
The Kompressor SS is the more powerful version of the standard Kompressor S.
Danny Moeskops had a huge influence in the design of the Kompressor SS. He wanted a rod that would load up with 175 gram plus baited trace, reel brimming with line, 12 turns of 80lb shock leader and send a baited rig effortlessly into big seas and really rough ground.
Consider kelp jungles, really tough conditions that anglers encounter on the eastern seaboard of Scotland down to Yorkshire, Northern Scotland with its deep sea lochs, Wales and Cornwall, where local and roving anglers can battle the elements with confidence. The Kompressor SS has been completely evaluated on these venues by anglers who were impressed by the power, lightness and slimness of the rod that can send a baited trace and 200gm lead a very long way.
- Two piece, equal length, 13ft 10" blank
- Gearbox design butt and Autoclave technology
- Blank colour: 3K-3Kcarbon twill upper butt, unground UD carbon tip
- Factory finish
- Fuji Titanium K guides tied in Aquamarine and jet black
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands, upper and lower butt
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- 3M reflective tape on the top guides
- Century carbon reducer available as optional extra
- Century sliding reel seat with integrated coaster
- Century partitioned rod case
- Casts 4-7ozs
This product can be purchased on up to 9 months interest free credit (subject to credit scored application). Please ring 02380 510077 for further details.