Daiwa Super Kenzaki Boat Rods
The Super Kenzaki boat rods require little introduction to the majority of serious boat anglers.
Legendary in their versatility, each rod is noticeably light and balanced with substantial power in reserve, and transmits remarkable feel with a degree of sensitivity that magnifies all that is going on under the water.
This latest generation of rods have been given a cosmetic 'face lift' and are available in a wide range of line classes, to suit the majority of boat fishing situations in U.K.waters.
Availability: In stock
Spend £50 for Free Delivery
The selection of top grade materials and Daiwa's advanced blank design has allowed them to create these incredibly light rods, each with a responsive tip that loads into a deceptively powerful action.
Designed around two equal length sections, the Kenzaki’s feature a triangular Powerlift fore-grip for enhanced handling and torque control.
- Powerful, 2 piece, premium carbon blank
- Sensitive tip action for improved bite detection
- V-Joint technology
- Specially designed EVA Powerlift fore grip for improved handling and comfort
- EVA rear Grip
- Fuji ‘O’ ring Zirconium ceramic guides throughout for use with mono or braid
- Fuji DPS reel seat with aluminium hoods
- Fuji GRC butt gimbal
Available as 7ft, 6-12lb, 12-20lb, 20-30lb and 30-50lb line classes, or 8ft, 6-15lb and 15-25lb line classes. All models available as 2 piece blanks only.