Daiwa Tournament Surf Rods
Tournament Surf rods have been built using Daiwa’s unique carbon technology High Volume Fibre (HVF) for a lighter stiffer blank.
Availability: In stock
Spend £50 for Free Delivery
Bias carbon V-Joint has been applied for a more progressive curve and X45 in key loading areas to control torque during casting. This ultimately converts more energy for longer distance and improved accuracy.
Furnished with premium Fuji K Alconite guides and Fuji reel seat. All multiplier models are fitted with sliding reel seats, with a fixed DPS type on fixed spool models.
- High Volume Fibre (HVF) carbon
- V-Joint Bias carbon joints
- X45 carbon technology
- Full Japanese shrink grip and DPS style sliding reel seat on multiplier models
- Fixed Fuji DPS reel seat on fixed spool models
- Stainless steel Fuji K Alconite guides
- Supplied in semi hard travel case
12ft 6" - Multiplier ringing (Casts 3-7ozs) - 2 piece
13ft 6" - Multiplier ringing (Casts 4-8ozs) - 2 piece
14ft - Fixed Spool ringing(Casts 3-6ozs) - 3 piece
14ft 2" - Multiplier ringing (Casts 3-6ozs) - 2 piece
16ft - Fixed Spool ringing (Casts 3-6ozs) - 3 pieceThese products can be purchased on up to 12 months interest free credit (subject to credit scored application). Please ring 02380 510077 for further details.