Deeper Chirp+ Smart Sonar Fish/Feature Finder
The Deeper Chirp+ Smart Sonar Fish/Feature Finder is the world’s first castable, GPS enabled, Wi-Fi fish finder that utilizes CHIRP technology. The three beam frequencies, crisp clarity and extreme accuracy makes it ideal for quickly locating target species holding spots, pinpointing target fish and fishing in extreme depths.
CHIRP+ gives you the strategic edge to catch more, catch faster and catch better.
Availability: Out of stock
Spend £280 or more for finance
A traditional sonar sends out a single frequency pulse at a time. CHIRP (Compressed High Intensity Radiated Pulse) sonar sends out a continuous flow of frequencies, ranging from low to high and because of this, the sonar readings are much clearer and have a higher resolution compared to traditional sonars.
With a target separation of 1cm (0.4”), you’ll be able to easily pinpoint target species even when they are amongst a school of bait fish or track the tiniest lure when vertical jigging.
With CHIRP, surface clutter and noise are minimal, so you can expect precise sonar readings in very shallow water and locate fish as close as 15cm (6”) from the water’s surface. To the other extreme, you will be able to distinguish bottom huggers in water as deep as 100m (330ft).
Discover fish holding spots faster by scanning an area with the wide angle beam, 47° (100 kHz). Use the mid angle beam, 16° (290kHz) to drill in on that hotspot you've located. Home in on your target species with the very detailed, 7° (675kHz) narrow angle beam.
Recharge time is very fast being 80% in 45 minutes, 100% in 75 minutes. Get back on the water, fast!
- Material: ABS enclosure, Titanium inserts
- Sonar type: 3 Frequency CHIRP
Narrow CHIRP 675 kHz (cone angle 7°)
Medium CHIRP 290 kHz (cone angle 16°)
Wide CHIRP 100 kHz (cone angle 47°)
- Target separation: 1 cm (0.4") in Narrow Chirp, 2.4 cm (0.94") in Medium Chirp and Wide Chirp
- Depth Range: 15 cm (6") – 100 m (330ft)
- Sonar Scan Rate: Up to 15 per second
- Sonar modes: Standard, Ice fishing, Boat, Onshore GPS
- Temperature sensor: Water surface temperature sensor in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 40°C / -4°F to 104°F
- GNSS (Global positioning systems supported): GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS
- Operating time: GPS ON up to 4.5 hours GPS OFF up to 6 hours
- Charging technology: Fast charge 80% in 45 min. 100% in 75 min.
- Internal battery: Lithium Polymer, 3.7V Rechargeable, 950 mAh
- Power adapter (not included in the box, recommended): Input 110V/220V. Output Micro USB, 5V 2A
- Connection Type: Wi-Fi Connection
- Range: Stable connection up to 100 m (330ft)
- Colour: Military Green