Drennan Pellet Method Feeders
Pellet Method Feeders have been developed and refined over more than two years with 5 times world champion Alan Scotthorne.
They are easy to load and compress without a mould as the thumb fits nicely into the body, and the feeder has curved walls and inner teeth for secure hold of pellet or groundbait. The open ends of the body allow for flush-through evacuation of bait right in the feeding zone.
The Pellet Method Feeders have a weight forward, aerodynamic shape for improved casting distance and accuracy, and also incorporate a stepped, rib base weight that gives extra grip when fishing tight to islands or far bank margins.
Overall, an ergonomically perfect design pellet method feeder that helps catch more fish!
Spend £25 for Free Delivery
Spend £280 or more for finance
Availability: In stock
- Quick and easy to fill
- Compress without a mould
- Weight forward, aerodynamic shape, great for fishing at distance
- Avoids bait being spread all over your swim on the retrieve by depositing bait in the cast zone only
- Ribbed base weight gives extra grip when fishing tight to islands or far bank margins
- Heavily vented
- Two-way stop bead included for quick changing hook lengths
- Developed alongside x5 World Champion Alan Scotthorne
- Ideal for carp, bream and F1s
Available with small (25g or 35g casting weights), or large (35g or 45g casting weights) bodies.