Fox Ultra 60 Ven-Tec Rip Stop Brollys
The new generation of Fox brollys now feature durable Ven-Tec Rip Stop material rated to 20,000mm hydrostatic head and a choice of Khaki Green or Fox Camo colours.
Arriving soon! (Latest ETA, late November) We are now taking telephone/shop visit pre-orders from our initial stock delivery of this latest product launch from Fox. (Note - No payment will be taken until goods are in stock and available for shipping.) Stock will be released on a first come, first served basis so to reserve yours now, give us a ring on 02380 510077 or visit the store.
To avoid disappointment, don't delay - order today!!
Availability: Out of stock
Spend £50 for Free Delivery
- Ven-Tec Rip Stop fabric that has a 20,000mm hydro static head
- 60" (152cm) design with 8mm fibreglass frame for incredible stability 4 back ribs touch the ground for added stability
- A full zip on the front to allow an optional Ultra Brolly Full Front or Ultra Brolly Camo Mozzy Screen (available separately)
- Supplied with removable internal vapour shield to help reduce condensation and aid comfort (vapour shield can be left attached when packed away)
- Features button-release STS equipped mechanism, which allows for maximum headroom
- Extended side skirts provide extra protection from the elements
- Rear mozzy mesh vents for added airflow
- Front drain pipe diverts rain water
- Rod retaining straps
- Multiple pegging points for adjustable brolly height
- Compression bell cap with rubber gasket seal
- Short threaded centre pole for ease and speed when erecting
- 4 storm caps (supplied with two 24" side storm poles)
- Protective caps to secure the side storm poles when folded into the brolly when packed away
- Supplied with full size heavy duty groundsheet, heavy duty pegs and heavy duty carry bag with full length zip
Main outer fabric: 100% Polyester
Approx. weight: 10.6kg (everything included), Vapour Shield - 600g, Groundsheet - 1.4kg
These products can be purchased on up to 10 months interest free credit (subject to credit scored application). Please ring 02380 510077 for further details.