Korum Trilogy Triple Tip Specimen Rod
The Trilogy Triple Tip specimen rod, as the name implies, provides three rod options in one, designed to offer a multi-purpose tool that covers the majority of specimen fishing situations.
Availability: In stock
Spend £280 or more for finance
Each rod features a steely, powerful butt section, with 1.75lb and 2.2lb test curve tops, plus a Power Quiver top section.
The rod itself includes a 2k carbon weave layer to add strength where it matters, along with a slimline cork handle and compact reel seat. It's medium-fast action suits all styles of specimen feeder fishing and legering, with plenty of reserves to tame big specimen sized fish.
- 12ft, 4 piece, blank construction (butt plus three top options)
- 2k matt carbon weave layer for added power
- Slimline cork handle and reel seat
- Universal strong butt section with choice of three top options (1.75lb or 2.2lb test curve, and 1.5lb Power Quiver top sections)
- Power Quiver section includes 1 x 4oz carbon tip
- Casts 30-120g (dependant on fitted top)