Nash Tackle Siren R3 Bite Alarm
The Siren R3 Bite Alarm features a revolutionary advancement based on change of speed in line movement. 'Intelligent Sensing' means an end to irritating bleeps from wind, undertow, weed, even variable current in flowing waters.
Availability: In stock
Spend £50 for Free Delivery
The Siren R3 sounds only to alert you to fish activity in a swim. No longer will 'bobbin creep' disturb you in the early hours when conditions change or weed builds up on the line. No longer will there be any doubt or dismissal over unexplained bleeps.
The best in sensing is combined with market leading remote performance, vastly exceeding the competition. Whilst Nash Tackle would never encourage people to take advantage of the R3’s 400 metre plus extreme range capability, the strength of radio signal becomes critical when rods are not in a clear line of sight such as in dugout swims or when surrounded by dense foliage. Whatever the nature of a swim, its surroundings or obstacles that block weaker signals the R3 will outperform all others.
The Siren R3 is a revolution – connecting angler and carp like never before possible. Put simply, Intelligent Sensing alerts you on a 'Need to Know' basis.
- High impact casing with gasket seals to maximise waterproofing
- Patented sensitivity control utilising microchip Intelligent Sensing
- Market leading remote performance (independently verified)
- Integrated removable rubberised snag ears
- High output adjustable volume and variable tone
- One touch mute function
- Ultra high-vis pulsing latching LED
- 3/8th BSF stainless steel thread with stay-lock compression collar
- Integrated line guard
- Pulsing fibre optic output for Nash Siren Optics indicators
- Ultra long battery life
- Low life battery alert
- Supplied with protective PVC case
- Powered by 1 x CR2 3v battery (not included)
Note: Range can vary considerably depending on environmental and atmospheric conditions