Penn Mag 4 Beachcasting Rods
These new MAG 4 beachcasting rods have been specially designed to be paired up with the incredibly popular MAG 4 multiplier casting reels.
They're not only cosmetically a great match, but wait until you have paired them up together!
Spend £25 for Free Delivery
Spend £280 or more for finance
Availability: In stock
There are three different models in the range available, covering most types of shore type found in the U.K. - from sandy mixed ground beaches through to rocky, rough ground.
Special attention has been given to these rods to make them very slim but yet incredibly powerful and responsive, ensuring the maximum distance is achieved on the cast.
The tip is highlighted to give perfect bite registration visibility, even during low light conditions.
- High modulus 40 tonne, lightweight carbon blank
- X-wrap carbon technology that increases rod strength and decreases rod twisting, thereby improving casting accuracy and rod control
- Tip highlight for increased visual bite detection
- Fuji Alconite saltwater proof guides
- Reinforcing section collars
- Full shrink handle for extra grip
- Sliding reel seat
Medium action mixed ground casting up to 6ozs (plus bait)
Medium/heavy action mixed ground casting up to 7ozs (plus bait)
'Rock & Surf' heavy action casting up to 8ozs (plus bait)
All models are 14ft 3" in length and built using three piece, equal length section blanks.