T&Cs and Returns Policy
Poingdestres are committed to selling high-quality products we hope you'll enjoy using but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought. Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are used. We also recommend that you keep your receipt or order number, which can be found on your order confirmation or inside the delivery packaging, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries
If I change my mind...
Within 30 days
Most things we sell are covered by our 30-day money-back guarantee, so just return them to us unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in a saleable condition, with your receipt and we’ll give you a refund.
- If you don't have your receipt, as long as you have a proof of purchase we'll exchange the item or give you a refund.
- If you'd like to return something we've delivered, just call us on 02380 510077. Your order number will count as your receipt.
- Our 30 day money back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights, in particular any right you have to return the goods under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations.
If there's a fault with the product..
We've made it easier!
- If you bring or send it back to us within 30 days with your proof of purchase, we'll give you a
replacement or a refund.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item bought on this website for a full refund. This doesn't apply to:
- Goods and services where the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market, and cannot be controlled by the trader.
- Goods made to the customers specification or are clearly personalised.
- Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly i.e. fish baits and perishable goods.
- Sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if unsealed after delivery.
- Goods that becomes mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
To cancel email or call customer services. Call 02380 510077 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Unit 11, Southampton Trade Park, Third Avenue, Millbrook, Southampton SO15 0AD.
You can cancel anytime from placing your order up to the end of a period 14 days after you take possession of the goods (or in the case of a multiple order, the last part of the order).
Please take reasonable care of the goods, we are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you.
Please make it clear when you cancel that you are cancelling under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
You may cancel an order for services in the same way, within 14 days of the date of purchase unless the service begins sooner. The Consumer Contract (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations do not apply to Financial and Insurance Services.
If you have an Internet order query, please email, email@example.com or call us on 02380 510077.
Poingdestres Angling Centre is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Poingdestres Angling Centre may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 29/12/15.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Poingdestres Angling Centre, Unit 11 Southampton Trade Park, Third Avenue, Millbrook, Southampton SO15 0AD.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.