Trakker Access Barrow
The Access Barrow is designed to allow quick and easy access to the conveniently positioned storage compartments and enable the angler to efficiently “fish off the barrow”.
Availability: Out of stock
Unique front loading “bed tusks” allow the majority of the barrow weight to be placed right over the front wheel to balance the barrow perfectly when fully laden.
A sliding under barrow drawer can be accessed even when the barrow is loaded up, and water carrier saddle bags with side access have been positioned either side of the wheel for excellent weight distribution.
The removable wheel has a built-in mud guard to prevent the transfer of mud and water on to the bed system with front and side folding bars that fold completely flat, making the packed down barrow very compact for its size.
- Designed and engineered to allow anglers to 'fish off the barrow' and give access to all essentials easily
- Unique front loading 'bed tusks' to house the bed right at the front of the barrow
- NXG barrow wrap creates side walls and a stiffened base for optimum use of space
- Sliding under-barrow draw that can be accessed and removed at any time,even when the barrow is fully loaded
- Water carrier saddle bags with side access are positioned next to the wheel for excellent weight distribution
- Front and side folding bars allow the barrow to fold flat, and an easy-remove wheel for transportation
- Ergonomic soft-grip handles which adjust vertically to allow you to set them to the optimum height
- Mud guard around the wheel to stop the transfer of mud/water onto your bed system
- Supplied with two adjustable straps bed retaining straps that clip to loop attachments on the barrow frame
This product can be purchased on up to 10 months interest free credit (subject to credit scored application). Please ring 02380 510077 for further details.