Trakker Levelite Oval MF-HDR Beds
The Levelite Oval MF-HDR bed sleep systems are the latest additions to Trakker's award winning Levelite range, and mark the next generation of premium bed systems offering stellar levels of bankside comfort.
They feature the same revolutionary oval shape for optimum use of space inside the shelter, but they also now boast a high density memory foam mattress and a railed mid-section for unrivalled levels of comfort and lumbar support.
Stability has been increased even further with eight spring loaded legs and a dual layer sleeping bag optimises the system for year round use.
Finished in Trakker's stunning custom designed camo pattern, this is by far and away the best carp sleep system they have ever produced!
Spend £75 for Free Delivery
Spend £280 or more for finance
Availability: In stock
V12 Finance Calculator
- Revolutionary oval shape for optimum use of space
- Saves more space inside a fishing shelter compared to a traditional bed
- High density memory foam mattress molds to your body, providing superior levels of comfort
- Railed mid-section firm’s mattress giving optimum lumbar support
- Completely flat profile with spirit level for perfect levelling on uneven banks
- Eight adjustable spring-loaded legs with rotating mud feet, 1 on each end for even load distribution across the frame
- Storage pouch can be used in any position 360 degrees around the bed for storing items such as power packs or alarm receivers
- Strategically placed carry handle aids transportation
- Double hinge technology allows the sleeping bag to stay attached to the bed when folded up
- Super quick to use; simply unclip and unfold
- Unique patented leg mechanism: push the button and it drops into position
- Two side securing straps allow for increased compression of the bed when not in use
- Soft, water resistant peach skin outer with removable, reversible inner for 3 or 5 season use
- Advanced hollow fibre filling traps air for maximum heat retention
- Pillow retainer on the base layer
- The shaped ‘shark foot’ end maximises space around your feet, offering optimum comfort
- Two way, heavy duty, full length 10mm crash zips on both sides of the sleeping bag
- Internally filled baffles to stop warm air exiting through the zips
Available in standard or wide sizes (for the larger angler or those who just prefer more room).
Standard - 215cm (l) x 85cm (w)
Wide - 215cm (l) x 100cm (w)
Leg adjustment for both models is 38-48cm
Standard - 17.5kg
Wide - 19.5kg
Maximum load for both models is 130kg (under normal usage).