Trakker Tempest 100 Brolly Aquatexx EV
This is the most advanced Tempest brolly to date. The latest addition to our highly regarded range of fast-erect shelters, the Tempest 100 Brolly Aquatexx EV™ has the award-winning patented design that makes assembly quick, easy and convenient.
- Available for pre-order, delivery expected in June 2021. Please call us for more details on 02380 510077.
Spend £25 for Free Delivery
Spend £280 or more for finance
Availability: Out of stock
V12 Finance Calculator
This ultra-strong shelter has been manufactured from our super-waterproof Aquatexx EV™ material and features our all-new Adaptive Ventilation® technology to keep air circulating, reduce condensation, and keep you cooler during the warmer months. This is aided by the four large rear vents, which offer superb 360° ventilation. This is further enhanced when used with the Insect Panel, which gives even greater protection from biting insects while keeping you cool at the same time. The Tempest 100 Brolly Aquatexx EV™ is a super-compact size and utilises a composite block, giving ultimate strength and lightweight qualities. Anti-twist poles and heavy-duty groundsheet come as standard. The 2021 Tempest Aquatexx EV range of shelters and accessories feature Aquatexx EV material to represent the best in breathable shelter material technology, and a hydrostatic head of 25,000 far surpasses anything else on the market.
- Revolutionary patented design
- Extremely quick and easy to assemble
- 100 size designed for one bedchair with optimum storage space
- Adaptive Ventilation® Technology – keeps air circulating to reduce condensation
- Aquatexx EV™ fabric – super-waterproof, breathable and hydrophobic
- Advanced GRP composite block – lightweight, super-strong and fatigue-resistant
- Anti-twist pole system
- Dual rod straps
- Supplied in a hard-wearing NXG zipped carry-bag
- Supplied with tension strap, T-pegs, two 36ins Quicksticks, removable infill panel and heavy-duty groundsheet
- Compatible with (203200) Clear Window (not supplied)
- Material: Aquatexx EV™
- Hydrostatic Head Rating: 25000mm HH
- Weight: Approx 8.2 kg (plus pegs and groundsheet weighing 4kg)
- Dimensions: Approx 125cm (H) x 250cm (W) x 220cm (D)
- Transport Size: 110 x 23cm