Trakker Tempest Advanced 150 1 Man Bivvy
Availability: Out of stock
Please choose your deposit percentage:
Please choose your package plan:
*Choose v12finance package plan
Manufactured from Trakker's Aquatexx® material, the Tempest Advanced 150 one man bivvy is packed with all the advanced features expected from this flagship range.
This includes Trakker's revered Adaptive Ventilation® system that has four large rear vents, in conjunction with the Insect Panel, giving 360 degree ventilation, as well as their industry leading patented block and free standing design.
The Tempest Advanced 150 is ideal for the modern angler who requires a quick erect shelter and doesn’t want to compromise the high level of comfort that a long session shelter offers.
The entire Tempest Advanced range utilises Trakker's most hydrophobic and breathable Aquatexx® technical composite fabric to date, offering a unique windproof membrane with UPV40 protection level, while remaining incredibly waterproof and breathable.
- Revolutionary patented design
- Ultra strong, easy to use and extremely quick to assemble
- Aquatexx® fabric which is super waterproof, breathable and hydrophobic
- Adaptive Ventilation® Technology keeps air circulating, reducing condensation
- Four large rear vents giving 360 ventilation with insect panel in place
- Advanced GRP Composite block, lightweight, super strong and fatigue resistant
- Room for one bed with increased storage space
- Anti-twist pole system
- Dual rod straps
- Supplied with a heavy duty groundsheet, zipped NXG carry bag, zip-in infill panel, 2 x 36” Quicksticks, tension strap and T pegs.
Approx. weight - 11.55kg (plus pegs and groundsheet, weighing 3.85kg)
Approx. dimensions - 145cm (h) x 255cm (d) x 315cm (w)
Transport size: 130cm (l) x 30cm (dia.)