Trakker Tempest Advanced 150 Skull Cap
Availability: In stock
Spend £280 or more for finance
Not only does the Skull Cap give additional protection from the weather due to the peak created to the front of the shelter, it also adds a second skin to the top of the shelter to combat condensation and retain heat.
Unlike a full overwrap, it can be left in place when the bivvy is packed down.
- Made fom Trakker's Aquatexx® fabric which is super waterproof, breathable and hydrophobic
- Specifically designed for the Tempest Advanced 150 shelter only
- Designed to give the Tempest Advanced 150 a peak
- Reduces condensation, increases shade
- Can be left in place during set-up and pack-down
- Clips are easy to fit and can be left in place
- Rain gutter
- Dual rod straps
- Draw string carry bag
Approx. weight - 1.2kg
Approx. transport size - 36cm (l) x 20cm (dia.)