Zziplex 13ft 4" M4 GT Beach Rod
The M4 GT is one of Zziplex’s all-time best-selling rods. The design philosophy focuses on the sophisticated and incredible interface between carbon fibre and glass fibre and how this complex arrangement works to the benefit of the angler. This rod is a masterpiece and truly reflects the designer's genius.
The M4 GT action is suitable for nearly everyone; clean, medium to medium hard ground, heaving seas and gentle swells.
Spend £75 for Free Delivery
Spend £280 or more for finance
Availability: In stock
V12 Finance Calculator
The upper third of the M4 GT tip is sensitive, and the power reserves in the butt are more than adequate for nearly all fishing situations.
The load during the cast compression is easy, and the retrieve, thanks to its formulated elasticity, allows a smooth return.
Custom, technical, high tenacity carbon and glass fibres are cleverly integrated into the heart and soul of this rod.
A legendary tool, with immaculate design credentials and superlative performance.
- Two equal length sections
- Blank colour – Jet Black
- CNC machined, reverse fit joint.
- Marine grade, serial no. etched stainless steel trim band fitted to lower butt.
- Factory Finish: American Tackle Titanium K guides configured for multiplier or fixed spool.
- Butt and lower tip guides wrapped in Midnight black with main metallic blue underlay, white inlays and red tips. Intermediates guides wrapped in Midnight black.
- Japanese shrink rubber handle.
- Japanese shrink rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt.
- CNC machined Fuji DPS sliding reel seat with EVA caps.
- Rubber detachable butt cap.
- Supplied in a Zziplex original partition rod case.
- Butt diameter: 22mm.
- Casts 3½-8ozs (100-225g).