Zziplex 13ft 8" Profile EVO Beach Rod
The Profile EVO is a close cousin to the Profile GT and built on identical mandrel tooling.
This version of the Profile design concept has a full carbon tip which is reactive, positive and has excellent bite indication. The tip has an innovative resin matrix and composite fibre design that exploits the best of the lightness and power to weight ratio a carbon fibre tip can deliver.
Available to pre-order now from our imminent initial stock delivery, in-store, or by giving us a ring on 02380 510077. (Note - Payment will not be taken until the goods are in stock, available to supply.)
Spend £75 for Free Delivery
Spend £280 or more for finance
Availability: Out of stock
V12 Finance Calculator
The EVO's composite ply construction gives an edge to distance aspirations when conditions become testing. There is depth and breadth in the design, and the use of carefully selected materials reflects the designer’s extensive knowledge and experience in long range casting, with very low diameter rods.
The use of custom-made high tenacity carbon fibre with high modulus of elasticity, is an important ingredient in the ongoing success of this rod.
- Two equal length sections
- Blank colour – Jet Black
- CNC machined, reverse fit joint.
- Marine grade, serial no. etched stainless steel trim band fitted to lower butt.
- Factory Finish: American Tackle Titanium K guides configured for multiplier or fixed spool.
- Butt and lower tip guides wrapped in Midnight black with main metallic blue underlay, white inlays and red tips. Intermediates guides wrapped in Midnight black.
- Japanese shrink rubber handle.
- Japanese shrink rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt.
- CNC machined Fuji DPS sliding reel seat with EVA caps.
- Rubber detachable butt cap.
- Supplied in a Zziplex original partition rod case.
- Butt diameter 22mm.
- Casts 3½-6ozs (100-180g).